Come See this fabulous 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom custom home, not a cookie cutter. This home sits on a 6.43 acre, wooded, private premium lot in sought after Hampton Woods West neighborhood. Conveniently located right off of Rt 123 Ox Rd with easy access to Fx. County Pkwy and other major routes. Perfect house for entertaining out by the heated in ground pool & hot tub. Large pool deck has a fire pit, gazebo and plenty of space for outdoor enjoyment. There is ample space for parking. Enter the long lit driveway with an iron gate entrance towards the 2 extra large garages (attached oversized 2 car garage and a detached 3 car garage with workspace and built ins) This house is wheelchair accessible with an entrance ramp in garage that leads to a mudroom with dedicated workspace, has extra wide hallways/doorways and an elevator from main floor to upper level. Great for anyone with mobility issues or to carry heavy items to second floor. Open floorplan layout on main level with Brazilian Koa hardwood floors throughout. Expansive kitchen, family room and dining room all flow together with an adjoining bright sunroom. The window wall in the sunroom brings in the natural light and beauty of the outdoors. Lower level has a unique 50's retro decor with diner booths and bar (which can convey if buyer is interested) and another cozy living area with electric fireplace, exercise room and complete full bath. Upper level has an Impressive and extremely large master bedroom with 2 closets (one is a large walk in) and balcony overlooking the backyard pool area. Large main bathroom with dual showers and separate whirlpool bath with skylights above, dual sinks and heated tile floor. Third full bath is also on upper level. Elevator leads to the 2nd floor bedroom. Additional upper level spacious bedrooms for rooms 3, 4 and 5 with laminate floors. Upstairs laundry! Attic access with pulldown ladder. Big ticket items have all been replaced within the last 6 years, Roof, Windows, Well Pressure Tank and HVAC!! You don't want to miss this unique and private oasis. Schedule a showing and come check it out!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
6,795 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Hampton Woods West
Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Washer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Screened, Skylights, Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Elevator, Ramp - Main Level, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Private.
- Brick, Frame
- Balcony, Patio, Enclosed, Porch, Deck, Roof Deck
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- 030 RC
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Private, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Backs To Trees, Premium, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price