Check out the 3-D walking tour link! This spacious classic 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath ranch style home with charm awaits you! Original hardwood floors and tile on the main and lower levels. Beautiful kitchen has been updated and features granite counter tops, Stainless Steel appliances, with upgraded cabinetry. Main level includes living room with bay window, and wood fireplace, dining room, with one updated full bath, as well as two bedrooms. Lower level has separate entrance and includes a half bath, large family room, master bedroom with walk-in closet leading to an updated master bathroom and a utility/storage room. New architectural shingle roof, siding and expansive deck with ramp entrance, complete the exterior. The home has Andersen vinyl windows with transferable warranty. New full size stackable washer and dryer in the utility room. Off-street parking for several cars.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Well
1,440 sq. ft
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil, Other. Other.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Insulated, Screened
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price